- Develop media relations strategy, seeking right placements in print, broadcast, online media and out of home
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy and goals
- Manage and control public relations activities
- Organize press conference, create and provide press releases and media monitoring
- Build relationships with company’s stakeholders as well as external parties, and •key contact for design, concept & production process of all company media channels
- Create contents for social media
- Drive engagement through social channels and increasing brand presence
- Handle company’s PR external projects from various clients
- Able to think strategically and effectively as well as be able to clearly present new ideas.
- Comprehensive understanding of how conventional medi and digital media impacts on brand.
- Bachelor degree from Communication, Management/Marketing or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Has minimum 3 years of working experience in the same field and handling media and partnership.
- Good knowledge in digital and social media landscape, including connection to KOL/buzzer.
- Excellent spoken and written communication (Bahasa & English).
- Willing to work with tight schedule and deadline.
Join our team and be ready to WOW yourself!
Please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org