- Hosting and conducting training classes (MC-ing, moderating questions, coordinate with the team to deliver better learning experience in assigned training projects)
- Producing training classes social media contents and blog posts
- Helping in developing learning deck
- Develop training proposals.
- Develop customized training modules and any additional learning tools required.
- Interact with training facilitators to ensure training effectiveness and relevance.
- Fresh Graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics, Banking or any major from a reputable university with min. GPA of 3.20.
- Ready to communicate openly with stakeholders in each project
- Willing to work during weekends (depends on the projects)
- Fluent in English
- Possess strong analytical skills and able to communicate ideas logically.
- Possess passion for knowledge, especially in the fields of marketing, sales, and service.
- Previous experience in a training company or as lecturer assistant will be an advantage.
- Experience as management trainee in a prominent institution will be an advantage.
- Mature, self-motivated, and hardworking.
Join our team and be ready to WOW yourself!