Works at the Strategic Level across the whole Organization:
- Develops strategic partnerships with the Executive Team, Management, and other internal client’s to identify and intervene on change management initiatives.
- Proactively addresses and responds to Human Capital issues by bringing key stakeholders together to assess root causes and performance gaps, implementing and/or supporting implementation of appropriate interventions, including strategic planning, tactical and project planning, facilitation, instruction, program design, materials development and performance analysis.
Works with Groups/Unit Team :
- Contributes to assuring healthy inter and intra program/division/unit relationships, helps groups/unit initiate and manage change.
- Facilitates groups/unit planning and interaction to improve groups/unit productivity, decision making and performance.
- Influences and supports changes in organizational behavior. Serves as an internal consultant to facilitate team building; resolving work group conflict; changes in group in norms values and culture.
Works with Human Capital Team :
- Align the corporate goal (vision, mission, values) with organization strategic planning and the implementation process.
- Develops Human Capital standards, policies and procedures to support high quality organization.
- Identifies the resources needed and workforce planning. Guide the recruitment process based on planning & organization requirement.
- Facilitates the execution of performance management and development planning that optimize individual’s performance and aligns with organization strategic goals.
- Act as People Counselor that assist employee to improve professional performance and personal satisfaction, including the career planning.
- Identify and develop potential employee to fill key or critical organization positions. Give recommendation for succession planning.
- Create a retention program for talented employee by implementing the reward and recognition program.
- Foster a MarkPlus culture environment based on MarkPlus E.P.E Principles (Excellence, Professionalism, Ethical) and CI-EL (Creativity, Innovation, Entrepreneur, Leadership).
Implements human capital programs by providing people operation & services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and people development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources [Generalist & Strategist] .
- Have in-depth knowledge in Human Capital strategic planning & labor relations
- Attractive personality.
- Excellent leadership and influence skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong personal impact; high stress tolerance; analytical, counseling and coaching, confrontation, behavior modeling, overcoming resistance and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/consequences and create innovative strategies and flexible plans.
- Good computer skills (MS Office of Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing.